News:

Moving to a new server

[Content Developer] - Talanthas

Started by oNightSiX, June 28, 2020, 02:00:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oNightSiX

IGN: oNightSiX

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic?
I do have TS3 and Discord, and also a Working Mic.

Why do you want to join us? We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.
I'm personally interested in Minecraft MMO like bringing my Idea's and working on new Stuff like Mobs and Items
i like to experiment around and getting other People's opinion about my Ideas.
Also I'm fascinated by everything you can do around Minecraft for Example giving Mobs different Skills, Custom AI's, and even Skills since there are a lot of Possibilitys to do with some Mobs For Example preventing endermans Teleport, Customizing a Slimes Size or even Using different Abilitys the make things even more Exciting.

Experience. Give us an idea of your previous experience. At least 3 sentences.
I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to Content Developing, but i used to work with Notepad++ on Several Plugins before like MythicMobs and the Crackshot Plugin.
MythicMobs allowed me to explore a few more Possibilitys around minecraft mobs.
For example letting a mob use the "mount" ability on @trigger. so Who ever attacked the mob got it on his Head.

Previous work:(Builder) Planet Minecraft projects, youtube videos which can be tracked back to you (proven they are your builds), or pictures where you can prove they are your builds. (Coder) Any coding work where you can prove that it is yours. (Anything other) Any previous work created by you. The rule the more the better always applies.
I haven't done any Previous work at Servers or with Server-Teams but as i Mentioned in the Question before i was Working with Several Plugins i did that on a Private Server just for fun and experimenting around

Timezone: GMT+2

When are you online the most: 11am to atleast 8pm. Sometimes Longer or Shorter Depending on if i have anything to do at the Days but Im usually on for atleast 3 hours each day

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?
I will be able to work together with you atleast 20 Hours a week. Actually Mostly during my Online Time

Do you agree that anything you build/create/code for our server belongs to our server alone, and that by giving it to us you are giving its ownership to us?
Yes i agree with that. I want to Support the Server so you can do what you want with whatever i created

Anything else you want to add?
As i mentioned in my Online Time i will be able to work for several Hours each day, the thing is that I am not working at the Moment. So i have some more Time for Playing.

mathweev

About time you did this. Though I am a little worried at that title. Is that infatuation or just sheer love? O.o

In any case, as you have already helped out on several accounts, and in general always offer up some great ideas to improve the server, I would be happy to see you on the team. It's a resounding yes from me :)
~Tan
Gathering Clouds

Jalau

Thank you very much for applying. You are in!
Just add or and message me on discord and we'll deal with everything :)