May 27, 2020, 02:19:39 pm

News:

Moving to a new server

Rulf's Unpaid Rent Reward Bug

Started by MaxSoulBoyz, October 06, 2018, 03:14:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxSoulBoyz

Type of bug: Reward (Enchantment Scroll) Bugged
Situation needed: Replace the bugged enchantments scroll owned by players that completed the quest probably.
Description: When the quest "Rulf's Unpaid Rent" was handed in to Tim, he gave me a map that does not show any enchantments nor enchanted and  works as a normal map but since I don't have any weapons that have an enchantment slot I haven't been able to test it to know if it still work or not.
Any other details needed:However it still showed in chat "To use a scroll simple drag the scroll on an item" when I right clicked it. *Grammar error simple=simply
Proof:File to large and cannot be attached. Comment down below how I should proof it.

Jalau

Quote from: MaxSoulBoyz on October 06, 2018, 03:14:00 pm
Type of bug: Reward (Enchantment Scroll) Bugged
Situation needed: Replace the bugged enchantments scroll owned by players that completed the quest probably.
Description: When the quest "Rulf's Unpaid Rent" was handed in to Tim, he gave me a map that does not show any enchantments nor enchanted and  works as a normal map but since I don't have any weapons that have an enchantment slot I haven't been able to test it to know if it still work or not.
Any other details needed:However it still showed in chat "To use a scroll simple drag the scroll on an item" when I right clicked it. *Grammar error simple=simply
Proof:File to large and cannot be attached. Comment down below how I should proof it.

Thanks for the report. What is your character id, so I can replace your bugged enchant scroll. The bug is not connected to the quest but to enchantment scrollts in general

MaxSoulBoyz

October 07, 2018, 01:56:48 am #2 Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 01:59:29 am by MaxSoulBoyz
My character ID is 30087, name is Shadow_Walkerz, while the class is an assassin with a occupation of smith. Do I need to have the scroll on the character since I placed it inside the bank. Nevermind, I will place the scroll on the character's inventory before I log off.

Jalau

Quote from: MaxSoulBoyz on October 07, 2018, 01:56:48 am
My character ID is 30087, name is Shadow_Walkerz, while the class is an assassin with a occupation of smith. Do I need to have the scroll on the character since I placed it inside the bank. Nevermind, I will place the scroll on the character's inventory before I log off.

Done. Thanks for the report!