November 28, 2020, 09:13:32 pm

News:

Moving to a new server

Skill Suggestions/Ideas

Started by Assembly, June 14, 2016, 07:01:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeWill

Alright as long as they don't completely lose the need to depend on others.
Only through loss and pain, will we be able to trudge forward and achieve greatness! Greatness that knows no boundaries-- That has no end-- That has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

For a mediocre man to beat a genius; he has to become a demon.

Asclepius

I'll rather they lose that and still be able to support tbh , why on earth would you make one class dependent on other to be good >_> .

FreeWill

Answer this, could that class still be called priest? If you make the priest will increased damage and more attack skills, might as well make another warrior or assassin. Also, if priest is able to sustain him/herself; then it considered rather overpowered. This class is to encourage teamwork, and provide an advantage in team situations.
Only through loss and pain, will we be able to trudge forward and achieve greatness! Greatness that knows no boundaries-- That has no end-- That has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

LimeSpice

January 11, 2017, 07:33:48 am #18 Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:57:31 am by LimeSpice
DonĀ“t worry guys, there are currently 25 unique priest skills for level 1 to level 40. The priest will still be able to support party members (even better than now), but he will also be able to rely on his own. As i already said the balancing of skills is an ongoing process, and of course we wont make any class outstandingly strong in comparison to the other classes.

Hretha

Dw lime, (soap) once u guys make the skills available we'll have so much fun messing around with them and trying to find glitches <3
Hoped that an assassin's jewel would pay for a healer's education.

LimeSpice

Apparently Soap is nolonger a part of the Mystic Runes Team and I am sure Jalau will be happy about every bug you find  ;D

FreeWill

you sound sarcastic xD. Its a good thing to find them; however I dont think he likes fixing them.

BetaZeta

Heh, I don't think anyone likes finding bugs. But I am sure Jalau is happy to fix them though, who would want their game to be broken? :P

Pr0totype2

Actually, I love looking for bugs, might be just me tho :c

BetaZeta

Of course, it helps us a lot. But I am sure it is a goal for every developer to have the least amount of bugs possible :P

FreeWill

True, who wants a broken game and every developer likes to get it on his/her first try.

Jabberdrake

Seeing as the designing section for the skill revamp is pretty much done, I see no reason for this thread to be pinned and, therefore, in the near future, will be unpinned.

Have a good day,
Jabberdrake.
i have more likes than posts... how