News:

Moving to a new server

Main Menu

[Content Developer/Writer] SOSDarkPhoenix - Accepted

Started by SOSDarkPhoenix, April 05, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOSDarkPhoenix

IGN: SOSDarkPhoenix

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic? Skype, Discord, and a Working Mic.

Why do you want to join us? I was personally recommended by Jabber, he and I worked together on a few projects and we compliment eachother's styles very well. As well as after receiving a guided tour from Jalau, I can say Mystic proves to be the best possible MMORPG MC server out there, with a compelling narrative world ready to be populated.

Experience? I've been a roleplayer for 8 years, and I've been the DM for a Dungeons and Dragons adventure for 6+ now.
I'm currently attending college for creative writing, with plans to go into game development at university.
The majority of my writing goes into my aforementioned D&D setting, which is an expansive universe filled with feudal worlds of kingdoms, galaxy-spanning empires, and cosmic horrors beyond the imagination of most mortals.

Previous work: (Note that this is but one simple example of my work and it's rather WIP.) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1maulLvh6A1YNrp0zgMGDmrpMidf8tyvIIXXgp6lv8v4/edit

Timezone: EST

When are you online the most:
Like all the time. Pretty much all day.

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us? Most of the week, and whenever asked.

Do you agree that anything you build/create/code for our server belongs to our server alone, and that by giving it to us you are giving its ownership to us? I agree!

Anything else you want to add? I can provide more links to my work, and maps I've created via discord upon request.
"If the universe wasn't meant to be ruled, why does the power to rule it exist?"

Jabberdrake

I want to clarify that this man is my paid employee.

On a side note, "it's a yes from me".

:P
i have more likes than posts... how

SOSDarkPhoenix

This is a falsehood. He works for me. I pay him with memes.
"If the universe wasn't meant to be ruled, why does the power to rule it exist?"

Jalau

Accepted  :) We can discuss the rest with jabber and me on discord.