Moving to a new server

[Coder] TMKnight - Rejected

Started by TMKnight, October 10, 2017, 05:57:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TMKnight

October 10, 2017, 05:57:12 pm Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:51:41 pm by Jalau
IGN: TMKnight

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic?

Yes, I do. I do not know if I should hand out Skype name right here.

Why do you want to join us? We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.

Even after just joining, I love this server and want to help it. I didn't want to seem like a staff hunter, but the urge to apply was great. I have not found any other servers that I enjoy enough to work for. Also, I want to join you to further my technical knowledge and experience for future endeavors.

Experience. Give us an idea of your previous experience. At least 3 sentences.

Previous Work: I have a bungeecord network of my own wit han international staff team. I manage YML files great, can code JS, and I know Spigot well. I have worked with region fixers, chunk errors, and other things of the sort. I also know how to acquire Jenkin's BuildTools. An unrelated experience is registry key fixing. Furthermore, I have created several plugins/addons to different servers.

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time.

When are you online the most:

12:00 PM - 8:00 PM.

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?

Plenty. Yesterday I played 6 hours straight... Maybe not healthy, but I think it is helpful.

Do you agree that anything you build/create/code for our server belongs to our server alone, and that by giving it to us you are giving its ownership to us?

I agree. I will give all proprietary rights to you. I want this server to stay unique, and the only way is to keep it safe from mimics.

Anything else you want to add?

I think that this is it. If I am denied, I would like to know how I went wrong. I can't improve without positive criticism.
A & Ω of KnightMC

Chicken

Are you able to provide any previous works/code that you have created? If not, it would be wise to create something new right now, as we can not evaluate your skill without any examples.
Greetings stranger

Jalau

Quote from: Chicken on October 10, 2017, 06:06:14 pm
Are you able to provide any previous works/code that you have created? If not, it would be wise to create something new right now, as we can not evaluate your skill without any examples.

Yes, that would've been my answer too.

TMKnight

Screenshot wouldn't upload so I put it in your Discord msgs.
A & Ω of KnightMC

Jalau

Application rejected. Your application formatting was well done and you gave us all information we needed. Sadly you aren't experienced enough when it comes to coding and you are still at a very early level of coding. I would suggest watching some tutorials on plain java and gathering more experience.

Sincerely,
Jalau