September 22, 2020, 10:25:56 am

News:

Moving to a new server

WalrusAlliance (Recruiting)

Started by AmbassadorArt, September 22, 2017, 04:56:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbassadorArt

September 22, 2017, 04:56:36 am Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 06:26:59 am by AmbassadorArt
Welcome to WalrusAlliance!

We focus on making a fun and friendly environment, and we place great value in having active and cooperative players willing to help their guildmates thrive.   This guild is but one of multiple branches of the Walrus Gaming community, created years ago by a handful of core members.  We play all across Minecraft and other great video games, and talk to one another on our very own Discord server.  The WalrusAlliance is eager to bring growth and experience to the MysticRunes server and back into our own community.

Rules:
- ALL MysticRunes rules apply for in-game behavior! (See https://mysticrunes.net/forum/index.php?topic=280.0)
- Behave maturely on our Discord!  Be responsible for what you say, post, and keep the text channels on topic.
- Remain active on the server!  All members should log on decently often and earn Xp points for our guild.
- Be willing to donate to the Guild!  All members can donate Stardust on the Guild Menu to help pay for upgrades.

Requirements:
- Character level 12+
- Character has chosen a Profession
OR
- Level 5+ and is a Walrus community member or has been invited by one.

Application Format:
Please copy/paste this into your post and respond to each line.  If you don't use or want to share Discord or other chat mediums, you can leave those lines blank.  (If the forums are not cooperating you can send this to AmbassadorArt#7180 on Discord.)

Minecraft Username:
Name of Character joining:
Character Level and Class:
Character Profession:
Discord Username and Tag:
Other means of contact:

(Any of your characters can join, but only up to two per Minecraft Player in the guild at one time.)

Milestones
~ September 18, 2017: WalrusAlliance guild created
- December 26, 2017: WalrusAlliance reaches "Top 5 Guilds"

That's all for now.  Enjoy and we hope to see you on the server! :D

Chicken

Would it be fine for an alt to join? Or does it have to be your main?
Greetings stranger

AmbassadorArt

Quote from: Chicken on September 23, 2017, 10:56:31 pm
Would it be fine for an alt to join? Or does it have to be your main?
Good point, and yes it can be an alt, but not every class slot a player has can crowd the guild, as it would close potential spots for other people.  I added the following under the Application section:

"Any of your characters can join, but only up to two per Minecraft Player in the guild at one time."

Kronomancer

Minecraft Username: Kronomancer
Name of Character joining: Krono
Character Level and Class: Level 23 (almost 24), Assassin
Character Profession: Alchemist, level 18 Alchemy and level 17 identifying
Discord Username: Kronomancer
Other means of contact: I already have one character, Mehme, on this guild, but currently I'm more active on this Assassin. I use Mehme mostly for smithing.

AmbassadorArt

September 25, 2017, 12:17:23 am #4 Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 04:06:01 am by AmbassadorArt
Quote from: Kronomancer on September 24, 2017, 07:11:25 pm
Minecraft Username: Kronomancer
Name of Character joining: Krono
Character Level and Class: Level 23 (almost 24), Assassin
Character Profession: Alchemist, level 18 Alchemy and level 17 identifying
Discord Username: Kronomancer
Other means of contact: I already have one character, Mehme, on this guild, but currently I'm more active on this Assassin. I use Mehme mostly for smithing.
Accepted!  I'll jump on real quick and send you an invite.

Oops I prolly should a have mentioned to include the 4 number tag in the discord username.

ReallyBadAtThis

Minecraft Username: ReallyBadAtThis
Name of Character joining: NothingIGuess
Character Level and Class: 23 (Almost 24)
Character Profession: Mining
Discord Username and Tag: Infinity#8360
Other means of contact: None (Why would I have any this is my main.)

Other Class: I have a lv 20 priest that might join later on.

AmbassadorArt

Quote from: ReallyBadAtThis on October 02, 2017, 04:46:19 am
Minecraft Username: ReallyBadAtThis
Name of Character joining: NothingIGuess
Character Level and Class: 23 (Almost 24)
Character Profession: Mining
Discord Username and Tag: Infinity#8360
Other means of contact: None (Why would I have any this is my main.)

Other Class: I have a lv 20 priest that might join later on.
Application accepted!  I'll get on in a little while to send you an invite to the guild and a friend request on Discord, which you then can join our Discord server if you like.  I hope you'll enjoy your time with us :)

AmbassadorArt

ANNOUNCEMENT:  WalrusAlliance has now achieved level 25, unlocking the next set of upgrades and pushing us up to the 6th top spot!  It will take some time to catch up to the upper 5 elites, but the most important thing is not our list place but with fostering a great and cooperative community.  For those in the guild who are not in our Discord server, please highly consider getting involved, and to those that have I hope you've enjoyed your stay there.

Regarding the new set of upgrades, a few have been gotten but getting the rest will still take tens of thousands of Stardust, so to members reading this please be sure to donate some funds via the "Guild Bank" in the /guild menu from time to time.  The upgrades will benefit all of us in ways such as extra XP, extra money and item drops.

That said, enjoy your day and see you on the server! :D

AmbassadorArt

Update!

I am pleased to announce that as of this past Christmas, 2017, WalrusAlliance has advanced into the Top 5 Guilds position!  This is a great achievement, but statistics are secondary to the welfare of the guild itself.  Activity guild-wide (and server-wide to an extent) has been diminishing as of late, but that can change with the return or addition of a few more members.  Nonetheless, the hard work and help from inside and outside the Walrus community has helped us reach the top 5 esteem and we hope to continue our growth.

A few smaller updates to report on...
- Reduced level requirement to join to 13
- expanded alternate requirement to include "invites" or referrals from guild members
- Small fixes and edits to first post, including the new "Milestones" section
- Custom names made for guild Groups
- Banner updated (a more complex snowflake now)

- and something in the works I need 5 users (can be alt minecraft accounts) help with...