Testing Server related suggestions. Warning: This thread contains spoilers.

Started by Joker, June 29, 2017, 02:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

This thread contains several things that needs balancing while containing that, it also have suggestions.

[spoiler]Classes
Skills needs more details, by that I mean the knowledge of Radius, Reach(How close you have to get for a melee skill to hit), Range(Distance it can travel).

When making the skills, I suggest thinking of both PvP & PvE.

Distance mobs can travel per second: 1 sec = 3 blocks, 2 sec = 6 blocks, 3 sec = 9 blocks. This is for the ordinary mob, in Mystic. I suggest max making use of 2 seconds in cast time.

Warrior
Basic Attack
Current speed: 0.45-1.0, L-click, needs a slight debuff/increase, I would say 0.10. 1.9, R-click, I suggest increasing/debuffing warriors R-click, cause currently it's quite strong, especially as it works like a crit.
Passives
Skills
Beheading: Info on the % chance of the beheading happening is needed.
Bugs
Ideas

Hunter
Basic Attack
Current speed: Cannot currently be measured as it can easily go from 0.1-1.0 considering it's spammable, most of all I'm suggestion you remove the possibility to spam the bow, so before you shoot it, it have to be at half-charge which makes it around 0.6-0.7 when half-charged, fully charged is obviously the double.
Passives
Skills
Charged Shot:
Can hit the enemy multiple times if it only hits 1 mob/player, instead of it doing that, it should shoot through them and only hit once, it also needs information on how long the arrow can travel.

Rapid Fire:
Apparently its arrows have a chance of missing, if it's suppose to be like that, then please add the % chance of it missing.

Arrow Barrage:
Needs a decrease in arrows or dmg, at lv5 it can oneshot mobs. If it doesn't have a % chance of missing, as it's capable of missing, then I would say it needs one.

Arrow Rain:
A hunter that have used this skill said it only hit for one block radius, which aren't exactly a volley of arrows, increase its AoE and add the radius it hits in.
Bugs
Hunters arrows not hitting the hitbox at times even though you actually hit it.
When you shoot the arrow way too early, then the charge bar still keeps going. Therefor I suggest there should exist 2 stages of the bow charging. 1st stage is halfway through the charge, which is 0.7 and that's shooting 1arrow, multishot is the 2nd stage which is a fully charged R-click. This should also fix the spammable part of the bow while also giving it its "L-click" in a way.
Ideas
Hersik and I discussed the use of summons, they usually die quite easily against mobs that hits hard, therefor we came with the conclusion to let the summons(Wolf, Spirit, Golem) have their very own stats & skills, depending on the class(Melee, Ranged, Tank) are taking on.

Priest
Basic Attack
Current speed: 0.57-0.65 L-click, a slightly slower L-click would fit a priest. 8.0-8.5 R-click recharge, the R-click have a decent amount of time it takes to recharge.
Passives
Skills
Arcane Siphon:
Is currently in need of info on its reach in the desc, it's around 1 block to 1.5 blocks. Its upgrades does not need a reduction of cooldown, its lv1 cooldown is 10 seconds. Does not need to go above restoring 30% of mana.
Bugs
Ideas
I suggest adding [Self] to spells that only works on yourself and [Others] if it only works on others, [Self & Others] if it works on yourself and teammates.

Mage
Basic Attack
Current speed: 0.72-0.75, L-click, I'm personally suggesting 0.9-1.0 for the new L-click. 1.90, R-click, I'm personally suggesting 2.3 - 2.9 for the new R-click. Both needs an increase/debuff in someway, especially left click, mages should want to use their skills more than Basic Attacks.
Passives
Pyromantic Mastery:
50% extra magical damage for 15sec, needs a debuff, rather strong considering Fires natural strength.

Cryomantic Mastery:
5% increase of casting speed, which in the end makes no noticeable change, therefor I suggest changing the 5 into a 20-25% max same goes for Pyromantic. I also suggest that they shouldn't be capable of both being active at the sametime
Skills
Pyro Blast:
Needs cast time, bigger cooldown, needs knowledge about its exploding radius, needs to be a shooting spell, as mage already have various spells used nearby it or Decrease its damage and make it a spell used to deal high-dmg close and to send the mage backwards

Frost Blast:
Less cast time, bigger radius (Lv5 is 3 blocks), needs knowledge about how long it can travel, bigger mana cost(currently low)

Frost Shock & Shard:
Frost Shock is like the better version of Frost Shard with bigger cooldown, why even make that in the first place? So I highly suggest remaking one of those.

Cold Wrath:
In need of knowledge on its radius and as it levels up it needs a shorter cast time.

Icy Needles:
The animations barely noticeable, people wouldn't know its reach and tiny radius it have in its straight line. Doesn't hit mobs right infront of you (1-2 blocks infront of you)
Bugs
Ideas
I suggest that cast time should also be reduced when you level up if the cast time starts at a high level, like 2 seconds.

In need of spells that have mobility, as the mage could logically, make use of its Ice or Fire to create a spell that grants it mobility and low-dmg.

Hunter
Basic Attack
Current speed: Cannot currently be measured as it can easily go from 0.1-1.0 considering it's spammable, most of all I'm suggestion you remove the possibility to spam the bow, so before you shoot it, it have to be at half-charge which makes it around 0.6-0.7 when half-charged, fully charged is obviously the double.
Passives
Skills
Charged Shot:
Can hit the enemy multiple times if it only hits 1 mob/player, instead of it doing that, it should shoot through them and only hit once, it also needs information on how long the arrow can travel.

Rapid Fire:
Apparently its arrows have a chance of missing, if it's suppose to be like that, then please add the % chance of it missing.

Arrow Barrage:
Needs a decrease in arrows or dmg, at lv5 it can oneshot mobs. If it doesn't have a % chance of missing, as it's capable of missing, then I would say it needs one.

Arrow Rain:
A hunter that have used this skill said it only hit for one block radius, which aren't exactly a volley of arrows, increase its AoE and add the radius it hits in.
Bugs
Hunters arrows not hitting the hitbox at times even though you actually hit it.
When you shoot the arrow way too early, then the charge bar still keeps going. Therefor I suggest there should exist 2 stages of the bow charging. 1st stage is halfway through the charge, which is 0.7 and that's shooting 1arrow, multishot is the 2nd stage which is a fully charged R-click. This should also fix the spammable part of the bow while also giving it its "L-click" in a way.
Ideas
Hersik and I discussed the use of summons, they usually die quite easily against mobs that hits hard, therefor we came with the conclusion to let the summons(Wolf, Spirit, Golem) have their very own stats & skills, depending on the class(Melee, Ranged, Tank) are taking on.

Credits: Hersik who helped with the Hunter department, Tanithil who helped with the Paladin department.

Joka, Out!

[/spoiler]

Hersik

Continue about hunter testing...

[spoiler]Hunter
Disengage/Great leap
Both skills from my point seems useless but if somebody would use it so i would decrease jump effect because it too high in both skills.

Disengage
when i use it, it do big jump to high and not backwards, moveover it dont affect mobs with stun effect.

Bomerang
For now it looks like bomerang is unfinished ok but from using it many times (thanks 1sec cd) it seems too op because when have bomerang this speed it hurt many times one mob if player which sent it luck so many even 10times by one throw and i dont count when it come back. Also back angle is too small or "sharp" i would say seem lik small rectangle than some oval.
[/spoiler]

Hersik

[spoiler]

Guided Fire Arrow
everything is same but from change fire/ice dmg seems that fire/burn from this skill don't hurt mobs now just remain animation effect but no dmg

Multishot
This passive is interesting but little due to his number op. First i would decrease number of these arrows and also would be nice make or change shooting design in every upgrade (depends on number of arrows)
for example something like that:
(i did this with old number of arrows for better imanigation)

Also to haven't maybe so big + in this passive would be nice nerf dmg or divide dmg which would depend on number but that would be too low so something between that..
But best thing it would be in my opinion let these numbers but change number of arrows in different way... So from I upgrade - no 5 but 2 || II upgrade - 4 || III upgrade - 6 || IV upgrade - 8... One question remain what if somebody wouldn't use that passive ? So charging would change on "Hardened Arrow" - double dmg

[/spoiler]

LimeSpice

Thank you for your feedback guys this is really helpful! :)
~Lime

Hersik

[spoiler]
Main:
[Passive - multishot]
Problem from my point still continue and it's chaotic generating of arrows and how they are launched.. Due to this "chatoic" generating you cant even use this passive in battle situation.. Main problem wouldnt be this "chaotic" thing but mainly hitboxes and it's big problem with that so if it will remain (and i know its hard to fix it now) better would be dont generate arrows in so chaotic way - more about my previously post..

[Active - Rapid shot]
Have same problem as passive Multishot but you can use it but only at "close range" otherwise you can't hit more than 1-2 arrows to 5mobs together

[Active - Burning Arrow]
I don't know how was changed system with fire attack but this skill have own fire attack.. Problem is it doesnt seems to have this effect at least not in lvl I because its too short and fire attack cause dmg only once or zero times but should twice (one per second)

[Active - Guided Fire Arrow]
Simillary problem with Fire arrow - zero dmg from fire dmg..
It have nice effect like "eplosive smaller arrow" but with no fire dmg

[Active - Disengage]
Problem is also for simillar skill in paladin - back leap is good angle and distance but second effect is bugged.
It doesn't stuns around mobs or lock their movement for "sec"..

[Active - Arrow Rain]
Arrow Rain and his One aoe problem i will describe in miror bugs..
Mainly problem is that player dont see where with skill aim.. I suggest make this skill with aiming visible in simillary way how you build or put block in edit mode to see which block/blocks will skill fall.

Mirror:
[Active - Arrow Rain]
"Only my personal bug/opinion" and i said in previously post with Joka once - this skill is one end for hunter and quit useless to use it when it isn't aoe type but one block

[Active - Boomerang]
Bomerang after fix have set too much senstivi in angle of view for character so you cant aim properly on mobs. Also speed is good but back angle is too linear..
[/spoiler]
Yesterday tested with Mathweev/mobs near crystal

Jalau

I added a circle of particles (showing the target area) during the cast time of arrow rain. There is no such skill as Fire Arrow. Guided Flame Arrow is actually not supposed to put enemies on fire. It doesn't say so in the skill description either. I can talk to Lime about this again though. Disengage should actually stun enemies. I can test it again and arrow rain should have a bigger radius than 1 (1.5, 2 and 2.5 for the specific upgrades). Radius also means that it is 1.5 block into both directions = diameter of 3 blocks.