Main Menu

[Helper] Asana

Started by Asana, April 01, 2017, 05:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asana

IGN:
Asana

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic?
I have TS3 and Skype but I do not have a working mic, I'll try to do my best to make up for not having a mic

Why do you want to join us? We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.
I have always been interested in playing mmorpg servers for minecraft but this server has really caught my interest. The buildings for the map, as far as I can tell, has been made with alot of effort. Following that, most of the time when I am on, almost none of the staff members are on. Based on the above sentence, some new players would be wondering on how they could start the game but have no one to ask

Experience. Give us an idea of your previous experience. At least 3 sentences.
I had been a Helper on a prison server for almost 3 months before I got demoted by the Owner of the server as he felt that I wasn't doing my job properly. During those 3 months, I have helped new players by giving them general tips on how they could begin playing in that server and some ways on how they could earn money fairly quickly.

Timezone:
GMT +8:00

When are you online the most:
I am online usually after my school is done which is around 7-8pm~ to around 10pm.

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?
I will try my best to work for at least an hour each day, following that, on the weekends, I can do at least 2hours of work.

Do you agree that anything you build/create/code for our server belongs to our server alone, and that by giving it to us you are giving its ownership to us?
I agree to the sentence stated above.

Anything else you want to add?
I would just like to thank you for reading the application and it would mean alot to me if I could be part of the staff team. The time spent playing on the server has been a blast and I felt like seconds pass when in reality, hours have passed. I am currently trying out ways to stop lagging in the server so as to be more efficient in answering questions and helping players out in general.
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself.

WorldHistory

Thanks for applying. Our moderator team is full for now and applications are waitlisted until we need to expand. Also, your highest level character is level 8. We look for more experienced candidates who have a wider knowledge of Mysticrunes, and therefore more qualified to help.