News:

Moving to a new server

[Moderator] xDarkSecrett

Started by darksecret883, October 18, 2016, 10:04:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

darksecret883

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic?
Yes, I have all of the above.

Why do you want to join us? We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.
I've played on many RPG servers and none come close to the experience I've had on MysticRunes. I've played MysticRunes for a while now and being a part of this community would be really nice. I also like to help new players that join the server and show them around the server so they can get the best experience on the server.

Experiences:
I've had experience in being a staff member on a few servers a while ago. I have played minecraft for 6 years so I know my way around a lot of stuff including moderating and helping others solve their issues.

Timezone:
(UTC+01:00) Zagreb

When are you online the most:
I'm online almost everyday but I don't really have any schedule.

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?
I am able to work everyday when I'm online, as I said i don't have a specific schedule so I can work at most times when needed.

Do you agree that anything you build/create/code for our server belongs to our server alone, and that by giving it to us you are giving its ownership to us?

Yes, I agree!

Anything else you want to add?

I'm 17 years old and i can speak Croatian, English and a few other languages.

Jalau

October 18, 2016, 11:20:26 pm #1 Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 11:52:49 pm by Jalau
Feel free to add me on skype: lolmomo11